Jaye M. Jedrychowski
Jaye M. Jedrychowski has been practicing primarily in the field of Family Law since 2007. Ms. Jedrychowski has extensive experience in representing her domestic relations clients in a multitude of facets, including representing both mothers and fathers, husbands and wives, as well as children in parenting proceedings. She is familiar with hearings, pre-trials, trials, and settlement negotiations, and has also served as a Child Representative and Guardian ad Litem for minor children in several counties.
In addition to her practice in Family matters, Ms. Jedrychowski has also had extensive experience with Immigration matters. These have included defending removal (deportation) proceedings, Applications for Permanent Residency (“Green Card”), and Citizenship.
Additional exceptional assets are that Ms. Jedrychowski is fluent in written and spoken Polish, has a Finance degree to assist with possible financial matters in her cases, and also assists in pro bono cases when necessary.
- Family Law
- Probate and Estates
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, Juris Doctorate, May 2007
- University of Illinois, Bachelor of Science in Finance, May 2003
- Illinois 2007
- United States of American, Federal, 2008
Honors and Awards
- Elite Lawyer, 2019
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Holy Cross Journal of Law and Public Policy, Criminalization of HIV-Transmission: Perpetuating Problems Surrounding the Epidemic. April, 2007.