DuPage County Bankruptcy Attorneys
Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Lawyers in Lombard, Bloomingdale, St. Charles, Naperville, and Chicago
Unforeseen financial difficulties can affect anyone, from a person struggling to make ends meet to the wealthiest CEO on Wall Street. Fast-changing economic conditions and challenges facing the labor force can quickly become nightmarish. Individuals and families, as well as business owners, may suddenly be faced with bills they cannot pay and obligations they cannot meet. For some, bankruptcy may provide a new beginning and the first steps on the road toward regaining financial health.
At Mevorah Law Offices LLC, we realize the difficulties that accompany tough financial times. We also know that the word “bankruptcy” is often associated with embarrassment and public scandal. The reality, however, is that bankruptcy can be a tool for those looking for financial recovery, allowing you and your family to get back on your feet and back to the life you deserve.
Private and Business Bankruptcy in Illinois
The award-winning attorneys at our firm understand the importance of treating each and every client with care, compassion, and a commitment to personalized service. Financial problems are bad enough; you do not need a lawyer who will try to make you feel worse about your situation. Instead, we will help you explore every available option and will work with you every step of the way.
We are equipped to assist with many types of bankruptcy and money-related concerns, including:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Depending on your situation, you may have several ways to regain your financial independence.
- Small Business Bankruptcy: We will work with you in finding the right solution to solve your company’s credit and cash-flow concerns.
- Foreclosures: If you are at risk of losing your home, business, or other mortgaged property, our lawyers can assist you in obtaining a resolution.
- Wage Garnishment and Levies: When your wages are being garnished to pay off debt, you may struggle to meet your day-to-day obligations, and we can help protect your rights.
- Bankruptcy and Divorce: For some couples, bankruptcy can provide a fresh start for a new post-divorce life, but knowing exactly how to the handle the situation can be difficult. Our lawyers can help.
- Non-Bankruptcy Options and Bankruptcy Alternatives: Bankruptcy is not right for every situation. We will help you decide which path is right for you, your business, and your family.
- Rebuilding Post-Bankruptcy: Once your bankruptcy has been finalized, we can help you with questions about what happens next, reestablishing credit, and making better financial decisions.
Call for a Free Consultation
To learn more about the bankruptcy services available at Mevorah Law Offices LLC, contact us today. Call 630-932-9100 for a free consultation at any one of our five convenient office locations. Our award-winning team is proud to serve private and commercial clients throughout DuPage County, Kane County, Lake County, McHenry County, Will County, and Cook County.